Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Mr Netanyahu? Mr Obama is on the line."

I hope this conversation never takes place!

Sometime in the not too distant future.

PM Netanyahu's secretary: "Mr. Prime Minister? Mr Obama is on the line for you."

PM Netanyahu: "Okay, Sarah, I have it. Hello? Mr. Obama?"

President Obama: "Yeah, Bebe, it's me Barrack! What the hell is wrong with you?"

PM Netanyahu: "Excuse me, Mr President. What are you talking about?"

President Obama: "You know darn well what I am talking about! You attacked Iran's nuclear and   
                                missile facilities last night and didn't have the decency to give me a heads-up!"

PM Netanyahu: "Well Mr President, remember a few weeks ago when I requested to meet with you?
                            My intention was to let you know in person then but if you recall, you said you
                            were too busy. You had some important business to take care of. Wasn't that the
                            night you appeared on the Letterman Show?" CLICK!

President Obama: "Yeah, I was great wasn't I? That was so cool. I a ....  Hold on a minute! You mean
                               to tell me that.... Bebe? Bebe? Hey, get Netanyahu back on the line! I think we
                               were cut off!"

2 comments:

  1. Don't burn your fingers on the film issue. I know it's tempting but don't touch it homey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am assuming you are talking about the film that has the Muslim world up in arms and Ronmey's criticism of the Administration's response, right? Let me remind you of a bit of history.
    "I'm sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we're Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration."
    - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2003

    ReplyDelete