Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bring Back The R-Word!

Recently, the R-word has been declared verboten by the politically correct Left. Pity! Sometimes there just isn't a better word to describe someone. When I hear a politician state that unemployment checks and food stamps have the biggest "bang for the buck" of any government spending or that they return $1.60 for every $1 spent, I'm hard pressed to come up with a better word to describe them than "retard". Clearly, their assertion makes no sense or we could simply grow our way out of this recession by putting everyone on unemployment and food stamps!

Ronald Reagan once said, "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." I only advocate the use of the R-word to describe those who believe something when they really ought to know better. Therefore, we must bring back the R-word or what other word would we have to sufficiently describe someone like the liberal Speaker of the House, Ms. Pelosi? Wait! I think I just answered my own question. Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment