Tuesday, September 13, 2016

I Bet Hillary Has Lupus

The only pneumonia that I know of that isn't contagious is the kind I had called BOOP which stands for Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia. Often the cause is unknown but it can be caused by auto-immune disorders such as lupus. That is what I predict is wrong with Hillary.

Even as self-centered as she is, I still don't think she would endanger the health of her staff or the little girl she hugged at the 9-11 memorial and certainly not her grandchildren at Chelsea's.

Additional evidence I would point to are her long, unproductive coughing spells that water doesn't help (been there!), weakness, and fatigue with no fever or other hints of infection. Then there is the fact that she has been keeping covered and wearing sunglasses when no one else around her is. I attribute this to the fact that many of the medicines used to treat these kinds of illness cause sensitivity to the sun.

These types of diseases can be very serious, are often chronic and would have long term implications with regard to someone's fitness to be president. Don't get me wrong, typical pneumonia is very serious especially for older people but it is very treatable so there is no reason why they would have tried to keep it a secret. She might have even gotten a lot of sympathy: "Poor Hillary. See how hard she is working and how tough she is!" One thing is for sure, There is also no way you can "power through the usual pneumonia. You can power through BOOP; I did but it wasn't fun.

So there you have it - the Carnivore's diagnosis of Hillary. Hope it isn't true since I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Besides I don't want her to have any excuse other than herself if she loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment